Thursday, April 5

Help


Here is my problem.

I have a home phone, a work phone, a cell phone and a fax number.

I have email at work and email at home.

I have skype I have this blog and another blog .

I have a door bell.

There is Dawn at the front desks who hands me little squares of paper telling me to call people.

And now, for some unknown reason I have begun Facebook. Face book is kind of like my space, but nicer (I think). All the kids are doing it and I didn't want to be left behind.

Come visit me here.

Or don't - because I have 50 million ways to communicatwe with people but no time to do it. I still have 3 people we have promised to have over for dinner from last year.
I want to go tribal, stone age, maybe a carrier pigeon at best. Is anyone else stung by this too?

Scott

1 comment:

Craig Tubman said...

I am stung and swollen!

Hey, goodluck in the two oceans!!!!

Looking forward to hearing what time you get down.

pace yourself/go hard (they are not opposites)

and thanks for that text...I passed it on. All went well