Friday, March 23

Testify!

A few weeks ago I was finding pictures of gospel preachers for a talk one of my leaders was giving. I found some pretty interesting characters (of course, I'm not sure if any of them were genuine gospel men, but it was all about perception anyway, so we were safe).

But I came across this guy. I think it is posed, but the 12 string makes me think. (If you were going to do a funny picture shoot, you would just grab any crappy 6 string lying around - why a 12 string, unless it is real!)

Now I gotta be honest, I've got no great thing to say here, I just thought it was a cool picture! Maybe you want to leave a comment, or a caption?

Scott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is a great shot!

man id love to know what his t-shirt says!...any ideas?!

Bronwyn said...

I think his T-shirt says "got jesus?"

It's a play on the old dairy campaign in the USA for milk which said "got milk?" .... and pretty soon everyone was making spoof lines of it.

it's a good question though: got jesus?

Anonymous said...

oh thats very cool!

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey, good call B!

Scott