Wednesday, February 14

300

Here is my movie.

'300'

It is an adaptation of a comic book that recounts the heroic but tragic battle of King Leonadis and the 300 Spartans against the entire Persian army as they were set to invade Greece.

Let the trailer move you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0QJuu1n5Vk

Granted, I think this is a boys movie.

Also, it is only basically true to history (it is an adaption from a comic book after all) and it looks as though it has a mythological slant on it as well. But from what I can tell it still looks frick'n awesome!

"Give them nothing, take from them EVERYTHING!"

Scott

2 comments:

CandyGirl said...

I've actually seen that trailor. looks a bit weird to me but if you're into that sorta thing, its all good:-). Most definitely a boys movie yet my favourite one is Pulp Fiction.... some would think thats a boys movie too.

dD said...

dunno bout pulp fiction..but 300 is the ultimate in dDs world...
ABSOLUTELY AWESUM..CANT WAIT!!