Friday, June 23

???!!

Would you take oxygen from a dying man?

No, I didn't think so.

So why the heck did SABC 1 show a REPEAT of the Chec v Italy game at midnight rather than the Aussie v Croatia match??

Someone needs to tell those morons that I wasn't in Sydney for the Olympics and I'm sick and tired of missing these defining moments of my nation. I feel deficent, missing, incomplete. I feel like an oppressed person.

Like last nigths ref with the red, I hesitate to play this card, but personally I think it is because SA can't stomoach Aust being good at everything. But we are . So there.

Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott,

there's always bit torrent, http://www.isohunt.com/torrents.php?ihq=australia+croatia

Justin said...

I had to find a Pub in the East Village. Only Australian in the room. Only 10 people in the Pub. They were all going for AUS. But it ain't the same...