Tuesday, November 29

Last Words

“Either that wallpaper goes or I do”
Oscar Wilde

“All is lost. Monks! Monks! Monks!”
Henry VIII 1547

“Friends appladue – the comedy is over”
Beethoven

“I’m so bored with it all.”
Winston Churchill

“All my possessions for a moment of time.”
Elizabeth I

“Why are you weeping? Did you think I was immortal?”
Louis XIV

“I have not told half of what I saw”
Marco polo

“Young man, attend to he voice of one who has possessed a certian degree of fame in the world, and who is about to appear before his maker. Read the Bible every day of your life.”
Samuel Johnson

1 comment:

CandyGirl said...

Hey Scott... i have a comment but it's got nothing to do with your post actually. I want to know how to link other blogs on my blog because dD and i were trying to do it and yet... we were very unsuccessful. HELP ME PLEASE!

Oh by the way...
the address is
candyluvs_sa@yahoo.com
if you wanna show me