Thursday, October 27

Five into Seven goes "Ouch"

It's been a whole week since I woke up to the sound of the surf at Onrus. Seems a lot longer than a week. So in the spirit of South African entrepreneurship, I've coined a new phrase.

"Time flys when you have to give 5 talks in a week."

Might not be a saying you'll be able to use often, and I pray it's not. This week (actually in the next four days) I'm giving 5 talks. Which means I've been working on Luke 23, 1 Timothy 1, Luke 9, 2 Timothy 2 and the last one I haven't even got to yet. That includes bible study last night on Mark 13 (one of the nastiest chapters in the book). what this boils down to is that I need to get of my blog and back to work. But just thought I'd let you know what I'm up to. (I realise that this isn't so much a badge of honour as reflects poor planning, but I don't care cause I'm having fun. So there).

Scott

PS: When I get a chance, I'll tell you all about my new purchase.

1 comment:

Craig Tubman said...

suicude!! man, we need to share jobs, I got have seriously helped you out this week. 4 days, 1 class!?

oh, buy the way this is coming from my new notebook. A dell inspiron 6000!
Already uploaded 5 albumns and creating my own little world!
craig