Friday, November 6

Welcome Back!



According to Scott has undergone a face lift. New template, a nice pic of our holiday beach up top there, and a few changes down the side. But we stopped short of botox.

The reincarnation is to keep me on my toes during sabbatical. Yes, I know it's half way done already. So there might be a little catching up to do. But the trouble with having space to think is that if the thoughts aren't committed, then they just float off.

So this is to keep some speculation . . . well, honest.

I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll have a new post up, 'How to be Good'; Reflections on the local church, community and Titus.

Till then

5 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Would you believe that just yesterday, after a long hiatus, I came back and checked your blog to see if anything new had been written. And it hadn't. Would have given up on it were it not for your FB alert.
Good to see you back in the blogosphere, Scott, and I really do look forward to reading what you've been thinking about. Hope you, Hayley and the kids are having a refreshing and wonderful time in Sydney.

Bishop said...

Awesome. wow, was 27th Jan the last time u posted? that's 5 years in blog time!

Bishop. (btw, its Byron if u missed that. Bishop is my call-sign for when the U.S navy will inevitably make that call from the red phone, needing my assistance.)

Anonymous said...

Bronwyn - thanks for believing in me! Yup sabbatical is going well, can't beleive it's half over!

Bishop - Don't joke! Since you are one of only 4 'men of color' as long as you don't marry a gay couple or put vodka in the communion cup, you probably will be bishop some day! Thanks for popping in, I know you're busy, I hear your boss is away . . .

Scott

Taryn @ Hayes Happenings said...

yay!!!!!!!! you're back!

Kitty said...

i like the new fresh look!!
looking forward to it!