Wednesday, November 15


Steve sent me an underwater shot of our shark dive (see a few post back). It's taken with one of those disposable jobbies in a plastic case.
I love this photo, it's eerie, spooky and kind of scary. It looks like a great shot from a shark horror movie (not the clean cut type of flicks like Deep Blue Sea).
For instance; Is that blood on the sharks lips? Is that a piece of person on the end of the rope?
(The answer is no and no of course) but can you see where I'm coming from?!
Thanks steve

Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes i can scott

dude that is very scary!
I dont care what you say about how good it was, i dont think i could ever swim with that haha...

Craig Tubman said...

Classic - that's legend. Love the mystery, love the bloodied lips (i don't care if it aint real) and I love the fact that you were underwater....2 metres away!

make sure you get some wedding pics this weekend for us all to see!