Monday, July 10

Back

I'm back and to be honest I'm struggling to leave the holiday behind. So I'm going to try and drag the lingering memories into the week and see how that works for me. Staff meeting today was cancelled, so that helped a lot.

We all know that a holiday is more than just the sum of it's parts, but here are some of the parts that made it great . . .

  • We had the one spot in Betty's Bay which had heaps of trees (I like trees)

  • The house we were at was unreal! Verandah all the way around, a stream running by the house, fireplace in the main bedroom, beatuful garden and view of the mountian from the kitchen window (and all the other windows too). Very 'House and Garden'

  • Found a great pie shop.

  • Lots of chocolate and red wine.

  • Numerus trips to the Harold Porter National park with walks up to the waterfall

  • The discovery that Ash collects the BBC History magazine - I devoured about 20 of them.

And lots more, but I don't want to boast.

Scott

No comments: