Wednesday, May 3




Justin's most recent post (www.moffattnyc.blogspot.com) gives you a glimpse into the world of postcard confessions. Scarey stuff. I've been picking up a few of these over the last while and hesitate to open a door to that place. But here are some to add to think ponderings. But by far and away the most scarey thing is that I reckon everyone you pass today could write one of these postcards, as well as that person who you saw in the mirror this morning too. For me, that's the most disturbing bit of all. So, thatnks J-man for the verses and reminder.

Scott


1 comment:

Justin said...

Indeed, Scott.

I said on my post that "I guess I am one of them." Probably the only thing untrue about that is the words: "I guess".

If we had a piece of paper, a stamp and an envelope, as well as a touch of creativity and self-realisation... then I'm a poster too...