Monday, May 8

Five

On Friday, we have been married for 5 years. To some, that is not very long. To others fo you, it will seem a very long time.

We went out for dinner to our favourite place and had a top time. It just all went too quickly.

As we have seen lately with postcard secrets, to post is to be, to validate what is.

So, it is with a full heart that I post that I love my wife and the last 5 years (plus the bit before). She is the greatest companion I could have wished for and she makes me laugh.



Scott


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while i feel i should know u better to comment on this post, I wanted to say congratulations hehe
thats so lovely, and so are your words scott!
wish u many more of the same good years ahead!

Justin said...

Today is our 6th Annoversary.

So why am I blogging????

:)

You guys are great.

Justin.