Saturday, December 17

Can you feel the power?


I’m pretty good with advertising. I’m not a sucker. But every now and then comes a product so amazing that it deserves whatever excess you can throw at it. Not since the PV10X power mop (seen at 1am on an infomercial) has something gripped me with as much satisfaction.

I’m speaking, of course, of the M3 Power. The first battery operated razor.

Yes, it’s got the 3 blades, the lubricating strip and the special thingy’s that do that other thing, but this time around it is powered by a battery that vibrates the whole contraption thus stimulating the hairs away from your face for a smoother closer shave. And it’s green.

I was mocked, I was laughed at, when I sung the praise of this great new product but now who’s laughing . . .huh??!

Scott


No comments: