Tuesday, November 8

Mood Music

I've had a crap day. There's reasons for it, good arguements to back me up, but that doesn't really matter does it? At the end of the day, you can't polish a turd.
But I have found the perfect companion for this sort of Tuesday. Cake - not the food, the band, specifically their album 'Fashion Nugget'. The loud, hard sounds help exercise the demons. It's almost angry music. My advice - if your having a day like mine, don't listen to the new age sounds of streams in the forest - do yourself a favour and turn up Fashion Nugget.

Scott

PS: I don't want this post to take away from the one I put up a mintue ago. So scroll down and meet Jacques, he is a lot more deserving of your attention than my whinging.

2 comments:

Craig Tubman said...

It's in the blood.
yesterday sucked bad for me to.
I needed a golden nugget to play with as well.

can't wait for you to get out here! should be good times.
I've cancelled all speaking arrangments so I'm free for an entire month to do whatever.
love it
craig

Anonymous said...

oh how much is music just the best thing to resort to at times like that!
sucks you had a bad day though :(
Hope the next one is much better!