Monday, October 10

Simple Things

I was reminded this weekend about some things that I really like doing.

Laying on my freshly cut lawn, falling asleep in the sun

Making burgers for the weber and having them NOT fall to pieces on the grill

After a run of disastrous video choices, finding the diamond in the rough – in this case it was Million Dollar Baby. It rocked straight into my top 10 of all time list

Amstel

Having some guilt free computer game time

Cooking and eating cous cous

Reading the weekend paper while Ben looks on smiling


The man who can enjoy the simple things will be happy.
Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More often than not, the simple things really are the most enjoyable!

Million dollar baby is definately up there! One of those really powerful films that will affect you no matter how much you try to fight it!
Have you seen Crash?! I watched that last weekend - now thats intense!